Digital Marketing Project Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth startup marketing technology, is looking for a Project Manager in our New York office. In this exciting role you will be responsible for the implementation of Persado's digital marketing campaigns in enterprises across North America.
What We Want You to Do:
- Coordinate internal resources and/or third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments, and ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Track progress through a solid project plan
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage client relationships and expectations
- Ensure that all departments involved in the project operate as a united team
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What We Want To See:
- 3-6 years of client facing experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in the digital marketing sector
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Solid technical background with working knowledge of HTML and other web related languages
- Experience with running Email, Web Banners, Landing Page Optimization, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaigns
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
- Loves making customers successful
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative, and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top