Digital Marketing Program Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Digital Marketing Program Manager in San Francisco to run our key demand generation programs, end-to-end.
What We Want You To Do:
You will be in charge of driving customer growth through various digital marketing strategies. You will be responsible for the management of our digital presence, email campaigns & automation, and campaign / graphic / collateral creation in collaboration with our creative team. You, like all of marketing, will have as your primary goal acquiring new customers, engaging existing customers, and optimizing marketing programs. You are analytical, super-creative, business-savvy, results oriented and can independently manage multiple projects as well as coordinate creative development and marketing program execution. This role will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Own digital strategy, planning, execution, optimization, and measurement/reporting
- Own end-to-end execution of marketing programs and initiatives (paid media, email marketing & nurture campaigns, digital ads, creative direction and execution, creation of sales enablement collateral)
- Oversee the design & creation of marketing campaigns(digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.)
- Launch, test, and optimize marketing campaigns and growth strategies
- Coordinate, manage, drive and participate in promotional activities, facing potential customers and partners
- Measure campaign effectiveness, return on marketing spend, performance and campaign ROI
What We Want To See:
- At least 3+ years relevant work experience in digital marketing
- SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, experience with proven results is a must
- Outstanding writing & communication skills
- Experience using Marketo to create email campaigns
- List management and targeting
- Experience with creative direction and managing creatives is a big plus.
- Excellent project management, strategic thinking, multitasking skills, and prioritizing based on business needs
- Technically savvy; able to learn and embrace new technologies quickly
- Prior experience with Salesforce? CRM, Marketing & Marketo and Google Analytics
Who You Are:
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Detail oriented – can stay on top of a lot of detail
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly proactive
- Quick learning abilities with a passion for over-achieving:
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
What We Offer:
- By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top