Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content”, the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We are a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Campaign Manager based out of New York. In this exciting role you will work with our proprietary platform to generate engineered marketing language. You will be responsible for identifying, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on campaigns for top brands around the world. If you have a love for language and technology, this could be the perfect job for you.
What We Want You to Do:
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Creating content using the most effective marketing language for recognized brands such as AMEX, Citi, and Verizon.
- Using Persado’s enterprise platform to create experiments that test the language and form of digital marketing messages across channels such as email, landing pages, display and SMS.
- Partnering with the product team, project managers, account managers and statisticians to execute multiple concurrent projects on a fast paced schedule.
- Providing detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including insights, interpretation, commentary and recommendations.
- Ensuring the highest quality of campaign deliverables via quality assurance (proofreading).
What We Want To See:
- 2 years+ experience in online marketing or digital advertising
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Experience with content management systems a big plus
- Experience with AB or multivariate testing a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Basic graphic design experience a plus
- Prior experience at an ESP, or working directly with an ESP or other email platform is a huge plus
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top