Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth marketing technology company, is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented team in New York, New York. In this exciting role you will work with our proprietary platform to generate engineered marketing language. You will be responsible for identifying, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on campaigns for top brands around the world. If you have a love for language and technology, this could be the perfect job for you.
What We Want You to Do:
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Using Persado’s Enterprise platform to develop and execute a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue for recognized brands like American Express, Citi, and Verizon. Messages will appear across channels such as email, landing pages, display ads, SMS and more
- Partnering with the product team, project managers, customer success, and statisticians to execute multiple concurrent projects on a fast-paced schedule
- Providing detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including insights, commentary and recommendations
- Ensuring the highest quality campaign deliverables via quality assurance (proofreading)
What We Want To See:
- 2 years+ experience in online marketing or digital advertising
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, and basic graphic design a plus
- Experience with AB or multivariate testing a plus
- Prior experience at an ESP, or working directly with an ESP or other email platform is a plus
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top