Customer Success Manager
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Customer Success Manager in New York, NY to be responsible for driving delivery and achieving revenue goals and assigned account objectives on our Strategic Accounts Team.
Who We Are:
Persado’s cognitive content platform generates language that inspires action. Powered by cognitive computing technologies, Persado arms organizations and individuals with “smart content” that maximizes the efficacy of communication with any audience at scale, while delivering unique insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Leading brands such as Citi, MetLife, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples and Verizon Wireless have realized one billion dollars in incremental revenue and an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across marketing campaigns using cognitive content.
In 2016, Persado was recognized as a Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing by Gartner Inc., and received the Digiday Signal Award for Best Marketing Automation Platform. Investors include Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures and Citi Ventures.
Persado is a certified “Great Place to Work,” and team members are typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers. Headquartered in New York, Persado spans the globe with teams in San Francisco, Chicago, Athens, London, Rome, Frankfurt, Rio de Janeiro and Lagos.
What We Want You to Do:
You will be responsible for achieving renewal goals and assigned strategic account objectives, including:
- Proactively manage the delivery of contracted Persado services within client accounts, building effective working relationships with both clients and internal Persado team members
- Understand clients’ business and objectives, thereby ensuring clients’ are successful and generate enormous tangible business value using our technology.
- Work with team to achieve upsell and delivery targets, managed against a quota
- Strong excel skills and ability to model out business financial and operational KPI drivers
- Ability to understand and refine complex business processes across multiple stakeholder organizations
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Understand and explain technology and linguistic/statistical concepts to varied client stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Project Management, Data Science, and Campaign Management resources to pull together performance “story” and advise clients on marketing decisions
- Ensure renewal of account contracts and promote new expansion opportunities within the account.
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions.
What We Want To See:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in an account management or management consulting function in a technology company or “big 5” or similar consulting company
- Ease with numbers and a strong interest and ability to understand and analyze performance data
- CRM/Marketing functional familiarity is preferred – bonus if exposed to digital/email marketing
- Industry exposure/experience in Telecommunications/Media
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, data science, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will take initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with math, analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
Back to top