Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in cognitive content generation. Through Machine Learning/AI technologies, its platform generates contextually correct and emotionally relevant content that will maximize every engagement with any audience, for every touch point, at scale, while delivering unique analytics and insight into the specific triggers that drive action.
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Customer Success Manager in New York, NY to be responsible for driving delivery and achieving revenue goals and assigned account objectives on our East Coast Retail/Travel/Hospitality Accounts.
What We Want You to Do:
You will be responsible for achieving renewal goals and assigned strategic account objectives, including:
- Proactively manage the delivery of contracted Persado services within client accounts, building effective working relationships with both clients and internal Persado team members
- Understand clients’ business and objectives, thereby ensuring clients’ are successful and generate enormous tangible business value using our technology.
- Work with team to achieve upsell and delivery targets, managed against a quota
- Strong excel skills and ability to model out business financial and operational KPI drivers
- Ability to understand and refine complex business processes across multiple stakeholder organizations
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Understand and explain technology and linguistic/statistical concepts to varied client stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Project Management, Data Science, and Campaign Management resources to pull together performance “story” and advise clients on marketing decisions
- Ensure renewal of account contracts and promote new expansion opportunities within the account.
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions.
What We Want To See:
- 2-3 years of experience working in an account management or management consulting function in a technology company or “big 5” or similar consulting company
- Ease with numbers and a strong interest and ability to understand and analyze performance data
- CRM/Marketing functional familiarity is preferred – bonus if exposed to digital/email marketing
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, data science, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will take initiative
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with math, analytical, numerate and scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Back to top