Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, Milan, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Milan, Italy.
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop and deliver prospect sales materials and product demonstrations
- Gather prospect and customer business requirements and build a value proposition
- Understand prospect & customer digital strategy and identify the optimal way to fit Persado
- Develop and execute account plan: generate sales opportunities and translate them into contracts
- Drive both the Persado Sales Team and customers through the sales process
- Identify all business and technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and contract management processes
- Build and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
What We Want To See:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Solution Sales as Sales Engineer, Account Manager or equivalent experience in digital agencies / digital or business strategy divisions of consulting firms
- Business consulting mindset in assessing business and strategic customer priorities, build up a value proposition and present to senior sales and marketing stakeholders
- Result oriented and methodic approach in planning, govern and execute all the steps of the sales cycle
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc
- Experience in Telco, eCommerce and retail Banking
- Strong numerical skills, an Engineering background is preferred
- Knowledge of data analysis, good understanding of the online marketing industry from a business and technical perspective
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Emarsys, Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica etc
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of German or French would be considered a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top