Customer Success Manager
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado, a high-growth digital marketing technology company, is looking for an Customer Success Manager in Milan, Italy.
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop and deliver prospect sales materials and product demonstrations
- Gather prospect business requirements and build a value proposition
- Understand prospect & customer digital strategy and identify the optimal way to fit Persado
- Drive both the Persado Sales Team and customers through the sales process
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Build and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
What We Want To See:
- 4+ years relevant experience in Solution Sales as Sales Engineer, Account Manager or equivalent experience in digital agencies / digital or business strategy divisions of consulting firms
- Business consulting mindset in assessing business and strategic customer priorities, build up a value proposition and present to senior sales and marketing stakeholders
- Result oriented and methodic approach in planning, govern and execute all the steps of the sales cycle
- Deep understanding of the digital ecosystem, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce etc
- Experience in Telco, eCommerce and retail Banking
- Strong numerical skills, an Engineering background is preferred
- Knowledge of data analysis, good understanding of the online marketing industry from a business and technical perspective
- Knowledge of one or more of the following products is a distinct advantage: Adform, DoubleClick, Facebook Ads, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Emarsys, Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica etc
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of German or French would be considered a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Must be enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail
- Truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top