Campaign Production Specialist
Who We Are:
Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Campaign Production Specialist in our New York office. In this role you will drive and support the execution of marketing campaigns across various digital channels that leverage Persado’s unique cognitive content platform. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading brands in the US delivering highly impactful and innovative marketing campaigns.
What We Want You to Do:
- Setup and execute email & web marketing campaigns using the Persado platform and/or various marketing platforms
- Assist customers with integrating Persado’s cognitive content platform within their infrastructure and processes
- Transform marketing messages into ready-to-serve web and email content using HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Extract and compile campaign results
- Provide support to our customers and our customer success team for the resolution of any technical and data quality issues
- Establish and adhere to quality assurance processes that reduce the likelihood of errors and ensure consistency and quality of results
- Improve and automate operational processes and procedures wherever possible, while creating relevant documentation
What We Want To See:
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 1+ year of hands on experience deploying email marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with marketing platforms, such as Oracle Responsys and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Solid experience in HTML and CSS
- Some experience with SQL and reporting techniques
- Some experience with programming/scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with web optimization platforms such as Adobe Target and Optimizely a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Loves making customers successful
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top