Campaign Production Specialist
Who We Are:
Persado owns the largest database of language and images that is proven to drive engagement. The platform runs on 1M+ curated and tagged emotional (and other) motivational words, phrases, and images collected over several years and scored against in-market campaign performance. Persado uses experimental design to test millions of words, phrases, and images; collects data; and understands, at scale, consumer reactions to targeted language in calls to action.
Since its founding in late 2012, Persado has since deployed cognitive content for thousands of campaigns through Facebook, display ads, email, and mobile, accumulating response data from over 40 billion impressions and growing. About 100 global brands across multiple industries use Persado to optimize marketing campaigns, resulting in a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and $1 billion in incremental revenues.
Persado Ranks No. 16 on the 2016 Inc. 500 with a Three-Year Sales Growth of 9389.8%. With a recent funding round closed, led by Goldman Sachs, the Company is embarking on its next phase of growth.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Campaign Production Specialist in our New York office. In this role you will drive and support the execution of marketing campaigns across various digital channels that leverage Persado’s unique cognitive content platform. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the leading brands in the US delivering highly impactful and innovative marketing campaigns.
What We Want You to Do:
- Setup and execute email & web marketing campaigns using the Persado platform and/or various marketing platforms
- Assist customers with integrating Persado’s cognitive content platform within their infrastructure and processes
- Transform marketing messages into ready-to-serve web and email content using HTML, CSS and other web technologies
- Extract and compile campaign results
- Provide support to our customers and our customer success team for the resolution of any technical and data quality issues
- Establish and adhere to quality assurance processes that reduce the likelihood of errors and ensure consistency and quality of results
- Improve and automate operational processes and procedures wherever possible, while creating relevant documentation
What We Want To See:
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- 1+ year of hands on experience deploying email marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with marketing platforms, such as Oracle Responsys and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Solid experience in HTML and CSS
- Some experience with SQL and reporting techniques
- Some experience with programming/scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with web optimization platforms such as Adobe Target and Optimizely a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Loves making customers successful
- Solid analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Attention to detail
- Self-driven, responsible, and able to take ownership on projects
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top