Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented team in Athens! In this exciting role, you will work with our proprietary platform to generate engineered marketing language and you will be responsible for identifying, designing, planning, testing, delivering, monitoring and enhancing cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with business objectives. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on campaigns for top brands around the world.
What We Want You To Do:
- Develop and execute a series of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate direct revenue
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide information to the international copywriting team and lead the process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Work alongside the statistical team to ensure targets are met
- Drive campaign data segmentation and list selection
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, within deadline and aligned with business objectives
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders
What We Want To See:
- 2 years+ experience in marketing, online marketing or online advertising
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms a plus
- Understanding of Mobile and Web space
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Knowledge of additional languages a plus
Who You Are:
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- At ease with manipulation of many languages
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking
- Precise attention to detail: not accepting of anything less than perfection
- Able to perform under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within an international environment
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, willing to take on new tasks and go above and beyond typical daily responsibilities
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top