Business Development Manager
- Paris, France
Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Business Development Manager, based in our Paris office. In this exciting role you will be supporting the Sales organization in developing and progressing opportunities to engage enterprise companies. As a critical part of Persado, you will partner with our business development, sales and marketing teams, helping us achieve our revenue goals. Key vertical markets include Retail/eCommerce, Financial Services, Travel/Hospitality and Telcos. This is a green field opportunity and we currently have no natural competitors!
What We Want You to Do:
- Drive Persado’s revenue growth by partnering with our sales teams with top level P&L owners in Fortune 1000 companies
- Conduct comprehensive industry analysis on target companies and verticals to determine revenue opportunities
- Interact with Persado target organizations - under Sales guidance - to advance business opportunities
- Ensure consistent reporting and enhance predictability
- Enthusiastically represent Persado’s technology and solutions.
What We Want to See:
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background ideally in Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a sales / business development environment where you are involved in a company’s core business, or a consulting company.
- Salesmanship with very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Drive, self-confidence and resourcefulness
- Vision, positive attitude and ability to think outside of the box
- Analytically minded and able to engage with and utilize others to deliver targets
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a requirement
- Fluency in German would be considered a strong plus
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a startup environment
- Desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Thrive on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Company Equity
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
*Kindly submit your CV In English*
Back to top