Backend Software Engineer
- Athens, Greece
Who We Are:
Persado is a pure-play AI company that’s changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words and transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana and 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase and American Express.
In an ecosystem that’s obsessed with personalization –the right offer, the right product, the right segment– we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Love writing code and using top notch technologies and frameworks?
If YES then join us, we are looking for a Backend Software Engineer!
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Software Engineer
- Knowledge on Ruby & Rails Framework is required
- Solid understanding of web architecture
- Working experience with APIs is a huge plus
- Strong knowledge of database systems (relational, document based etc)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We Will Appreciate:
- Experience with JS & frameworks (preferably React)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (preferably rspec)
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary and equitable compensation - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Flexibility in remote working for candidates based in Athens or fully remote working for candidates based outside of Athens
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart
Back to top