Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable Assistant
Who We Are:
Powered by an enterprise-grade AI platform, Persado generates “cognitive content” that inspires action at scale while delivering unique insight into rational and emotional triggers that drive engagement. Using Persado, leading brands like Citi, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, Staples, and Verizon Wireless have seen an average uplift of 49.5% in conversions across their advertising and marketing campaigns, realizing over $1B in incremental revenue to date.
As the pioneers of cognitive content, Persado team members are courageous and typically characterized by an unrelenting drive to succeed: in their individual careers, on behalf of the company and its groundbreaking work, and for its impressively innovative customers.
Accolades: Fortune: Great Place to Work. Inc. 500: #2 U.S. Software Company. Crain's NY: Fast 50. Gartner: Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. Digiday Signal Award: Best Marketing Automation Platform.
Investors: Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, StarVest Partners, American Express Ventures, and Citi Ventures.
Locations: New York (HQ), London, San Francisco, Rome, Athens, and more.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a AR & AP Assistant based out of Athens to support the Accounting & Finance department in order to drive our global business. You will be responsible for assisting with the month end close, reconciling accounts, reporting and managing daily financial requests.
What We Want You To Do:
- Generate and send out customer invoices
- Collect payment from outstanding customer invoices
- Review and record vendor bills and expense reports into accounting systems (NetSuite and SEN)
- Process vendor payments
- Perform account reconciliations
- Prepare and analyze AR & AP reports
- Respond to customer and vendor inquiries
- Assist with ad hoc requests, as needed
What We Want To See:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Accounting with up to 1 year of related accounting experience (in the services Industry)
- Accounting systems experience (SEN preferred)
- Strong MS Office experience (Excel/Word)
- CRMs, T&E systems, and HR systems experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Enthusiastic, professional and highly pro-active
- Extremely organized with fantastic attention to detail
- Thrives on finding intelligent solutions to ambiguous problems
- Eager to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly and efficiently
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits.
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all
Meet Some of Persado's Employees
NYC Office Manager
Omar ensures smooth operations for Persado employees and guests. He heads office inventory and maintenance initiatives and internal company events—all while marching to his own beat.
Back to top