We believe everyone should have access to a better financial future. Our team creates simple, transparent and inclusive products that build good habits and improve financial outcomes. With our easy to use, all-in-one platform, we empower our 8 million members to achieve their goals, one paycheck at a time.
Perpay is located in Center City, Philadelphia in a one of a kind, river-front office. The space inspires our talented team members to build life-changing products for our customers and have fun while doing it! We created a home away from home by designing a kitchen, living room, bar, and office space all-in-one. It sets the standard for relaxed, collaborative work that encourages our team to follow their curiosity and draw their own map to a successful career.
We are proudly backed by First Round Capital and JP Morgan. Join us as we transform the credit landscape!
How far we have come and where we are going:
- 2017: Launched Perpay’s buy now, pay later marketplace of 1,000+ top brands
- 2020: Launched Perpay+, allowing members to build credit by shopping with an average credit score increase of 35+ points
- 2022: Building our next product, establishing Perpay as a household name for consumer finance
About the Role:
As an intern at Perpay, your main responsibility is to learn. We understand the value of mentorship and offer students an opportunity to gain real work experience before graduation. In the 10-12 weeks we’ll be together, you will have the opportunity to uncover and communicate insights from our company data that will inform decision-making on open and pressing business questions. In close collaboration with Strategic Analytics team members, you will apply rigorous research approaches to frame analyses impacting key areas of the business, create high-quality analytic code to assemble evidence, and communicate clear and actionable recommendations to leadership based on your research. All while developing the skills to succeed in a fast-paced tech start-up environment and experiencing and contributing to our unique culture.
Our greatest strength is our people and we’d love for you to be one of them!
What You’ll Bring:
- Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s/ Master’s in a quantitative discipline with an expected graduation date between winter 2024 – summer 2025
- Knowledge of statistical research methods
- Experience using SQL for acquiring and transforming data
- Experience programming for data analysis and visualization (Python preferred)
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Domo)
- Enrolled in a Master’s Degree or advanced technical degree
- Previous work experience in a technical field
Hey, we know not everybody checks all the boxes, so if you’re interested, please apply because you could be just what we’re looking for!
What We’ll Bring For Internship:
- Hourly compensation
- Espresso bar, full kitchen, weekly catered lunches, snacks, beverages, & everyday lunch essentials
- One of a kind office with comfortable work/lounge spaces and pleasant riverfront setting
- Opportunity to gain experience at one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country in both e-commerce & fintech working cross functionally.
What We’ll Bring:
- Competitive salary + company equity
- 401k with company match
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Relocation assistance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Student loan repayment match
- Gym subsidy with City Fitness
- Cell phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Optional remote work days
- Opportunity to gain experience in:
- one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- both e-commerce & fintech
- working cross functionally
This is not a remote opportunity (#LI-Onsite)
Perpay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, political affiliation, age, veteran status, disability status or other non-merit factor. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.