We believe everyone should have access to a better financial future. Our team creates simple, transparent and inclusive products that build good habits and improve financial outcomes. With our easy to use, all-in-one platform, we empower our 8 million members to achieve their goals, one paycheck at a time.
Perpay is located in Center City, Philadelphia in a one of a kind, river-front office. The space inspires our talented team members to build life-changing products for our customers and have fun while doing it! We created a home away from home by designing a kitchen, living room, bar, and office space all-in-one. It sets the standard for relaxed, collaborative work that encourages our team to follow their curiosity and draw their own map to a successful career.
We are proudly backed by First Round Capital and JP Morgan. Join us as we transform the credit landscape!
How far we have come and where we are going:
- 2017: Launched Perpay’s buy now, pay later marketplace of 1,000+ top brands
- 2020: Launched Perpay+, allowing members to build credit by shopping with an average credit score increase of 35+ points
- 2022: Building our next product, establishing Perpay as a household name for consumer finance
About the Role:
As a Product Manager at Perpay, you will play a pivotal role in driving the development and success of our product ecosystem. You will be responsible for driving initiatives from inception through execution. You’ll look ahead to anticipate the needs of customers and help us to implement solutions that fit those needs. You will collaborate with peer product managers, engineers, data scientists, designers, operations, marketing, compliance and other cross-functional team members to ensure that our products delight customers. Your strategic insights, strong leadership, and ability to understand market needs will be crucial in shaping the direction of our Perpay.
Our greatest strength is our people and we’d love for you to be one of them!
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target customers, ensuring that the product meets their needs and expectations.
- Work with engineering, design and data science to foster team dynamics and to deliver high quality customer experiences
- Monitor key performance metrics and user feedback to continuously improve and iterate on the product.
- Lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Lead product strategy, planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all of our goals.
- Represent the team with partners and senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization.
- Determine features, write product and technical specs, organize user research, help write test plans, manage the backlog.
- Act as a product evangelist, both internally and externally, by effectively communicating the value and benefits of the product.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in product management.
What You’ll Bring:
- Natural leadership instincts with proven ability to innovate
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Excellent prioritization and stakeholder management skills
- Proven record of shipping high-quality products at scale
- An analytical and metrics driven work style
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking with the ability to translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- Proven ability to provide direction and rally a team on the highest priority problem to solve
- Track record of advocating for collaborative solutions with a diverse group of partners
- Writing skills that showcase brevity and clarity
Hey, we know not everybody checks all the boxes, so if you’re interested, please apply because you could be just what we’re looking for!
What We’ll Bring:
- Competitive salary + company equity
- 401k with company match
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Relocation assistance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Student loan repayment match
- Gym subsidy with City Fitness
- Cell phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Optional remote work days
- Opportunity to gain experience in:
- one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- both e-commerce & fintech
- working cross functionally
This is not a remote opportunity (#LI-Onsite)
Perpay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, political affiliation, age, veteran status, disability status or other non-merit factor. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.