We believe everyone should have access to a better financial future. Our team creates simple, transparent and inclusive products that build good habits and improve financial outcomes. With our easy to use, all-in-one platform, we empower our 8 million members to achieve their goals, one paycheck at a time.
Perpay is located in Center City, Philadelphia in a one of a kind, river-front office. The space inspires our talented team members to build life-changing products for our customers and have fun while doing it! We created a home away from home by designing a kitchen, living room, bar, and office space all-in-one. It sets the standard for relaxed, collaborative work that encourages our team to follow their curiosity and draw their own map to a successful career.
We are proudly backed by First Round Capital and JP Morgan. Join us as we transform the credit landscape!
How far we have come and where we are going:
- 2017: Launched Perpay’s buy now, pay later marketplace of 1,000+ top brands
- 2020: Launched Perpay+, allowing members to build credit by shopping with an average credit score increase of 35+ points
- 2022: Building our next product, establishing Perpay as a household name for consumer finance
About the Role:
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will oversee all efforts to drive user engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle. This is an exciting opportunity as it offers the best of both worlds: You will inherit an existing marketing infrastructure and program that is well established, while also being tasked with building out communications for our newest product, the Perpay Credit Card. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Brand, Data Engineering, and Analytics teams to provide leverage and reach ambitious growth targets. If you are a passionate marketing leader who’s keen on project management, customer strategy, and analytics, apply below!
Our greatest strength is our people and we’d love for you to be one of them!
- Manage the efforts of our Lifecycle marketing team across all channels (email, SMS, push)
- Develop communication strategies, creative assets, and tracking frameworks to guide members through the user lifecycle through email, SMS, and push notifications
- Understand our customer lifecycle deeply and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Oversee marketing campaigns from start to finish: You will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign.
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Conduct interviews, surveys, and additional customer research - turning insights into actionable marketing strategies
- Partner with our Data Engineering & Analytics team to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Be an expert on competitive products, trends, and technologies and share insights across team
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing, retention marketing, or customer/consumer marketing
- Multiple years managing direct reports within a lifecycle, CRM, or growth marketing function
- Stays up to date with growth marketing trends, tactics, and frameworks
- Technical experience using lifecycle communication tools like Iterable, Braze, Customer.io, etc.
- Strong experience working with event and customer data for use in creative personalization, segmentation, and analytics
- Relevant experience working within growth frameworks and collaborating with Product and Analytics teams
- Experience with A/B testing
Hey, we know not everybody checks all the boxes, so if you’re interested, please apply because you could be just what we’re looking for!
What We’ll Bring:
- Competitive salary + company equity
- 401k with company match
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Relocation assistance
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Student loan repayment match
- Gym subsidy with City Fitness
- Cell phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Optional remote work days
- Opportunity to gain experience in:
- one of the fastest-growing financial startups in the country
- both e-commerce & fintech
- working cross functionally
This is not a remote opportunity (#LI-Onsite)
Perpay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, political affiliation, age, veteran status, disability status or other non-merit factor. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.