Visitor Center Bar Support
- Napa, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
50% Inventory Restock:
- Ensure wine and non-wine items are organized and appropriately stocked in the Mumm Napa wine shop, the VC bar, wine storage, and tax paid.
- Operate forklift to move wine and non-wine items to appropriate inventory locations for the needs of the business.
- Receive wine deliveries, and accurately document wine transfers between various VC inventory locations.
- Conduct bi-weekly dry goods inventory for the purpose of reordering.
- Conduct weekly count of wine inventory for ordering purposes.
- Strategic storage utilization for inventories due to limited space on property.
- Maintain bar inventory sheets, and ensure they are up to date.
- Monitor and organize bar refrigerators, rotating the appropriate SKUs for tastings and keeping them stocked for service.
- Sustain bar cleanliness (sanitizing, de-lime dishwasher, etc.)
- Keep necessary bar items stocked and available for daily service.
- Buff glassware
- Bus tables
- Restock Coasters
- Assemble pairing plates
- General support duties as requested
20% Wine shop Restock:
- Restock all merchandise throughout the wine shop. This includes:
- Office supplies
- Register supplies
- Bags and boxes
- Print stickers and label each item to prepare for restock.
- Manage merchandise inventory, keep inventory board updated, and alert the wine shop supervisor when items need to be re-ordered.
- When new merchandise is delivered to the property:
- Open and check merchandise for any breakage
- Count items and write on packing slip
- Label and place items in storage
- Keep abyss organized and clutter free.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to read, write and speak English; bilingual any other language a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to calculate
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Weekends, Holidays and some evening may be required.
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (40-50 lbs) on a repeated basis.
- Position entails excessive standing and walking, and considerable bending.
- The hospitality/tasting room requires an experienced public contact person able to consistently maintain enthusiasm and project a positive company image.
- Job requires the ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top