Sr. Manager, Creative & Content
- New York, NY
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Creative & Content
Location: New York, NY (Headquarters)
Who We Are
Pernod Ricard is the #2 global luxury spirits organization. Our world-class spirits, wines, and champagnes portfolio includes Jameson, Absolut, Perrier-Jouet, and Del Maguey to name a few. Globally headquartered in Paris, with affiliate organizations in 80+ countries, we at Pernod Ricard stand for diversity, entrepreneurialism, innovation, but most of all, conviviality.
We are creators of conviviailitie. Our passion is bringing people together to create moments that matter.
What We Do
Our vision is to build the #1 digital commerce ecosystem within beverage alcohol. Our dual mission is to drive significant revenue growth as well as embed sustainable digital-first capabilities into the broader Pernod Ricard USA (PRUSA) ecosystem.
Across the consumer landscape, no industry is as ripe for disruption as BevAlc in the US - due to prohibition era regulation. BevAlc digital commerce transformation projected to take 5+ years has now occurred in the span of weeks, with no signs of slowing down. To win in this new environment, Pernod Ricard USA has formed a new, dedicated eCommerce & Digital Growth business unit. We are primarily based in NYC, with a hub in SF.
This growing business unit is made up of team members spanning commercial, marketing/media, creative/content, product/experience, data science/analytics, operations, finance, and biz dev/biz ops. We hail from eCommerce, start-up/tech, CPG, agency, finance, and management consulting. We are a team where a start-up's appetite for innovation, risk-taking, and speed meets the stability, infrastructure, and resources of a scale multi-national organization.
What You'll Do
We seek a collaborative and execution-oriented leader to lead the development of creative & content on the eCommerce Marketing team at PRUSA. This is a highly visible role that requires collaboration across customers, the eCommerce BU, the broader marketing organization. You will be successful in this role if you are energized by navigating matrixed-environments and driving content innovation.
- Lead Creative & Content for the channel: develop strategic framework for content development working in close partnership with members of the eCommerce BU as well as the broader marketing/creative organization
- Design PRUSA's approach to conversion-driving creative that delivers brand continuity while meeting business goals and wire through the organization
- Serve as a conversion content thought leader to the eCommerce BU and broader creative organization
- Lead the development and adoption of creative processes that support efficient production and delivery of best in class assets to the business
- Consistently seek opportunities for conversion optimization through testing and adapting assets for eCommerce channels
- Act as primary POC across internal and external Creative teams to drive consistency and cohesion across creative assets
- Stay ahead of best in class content trends and practices to ensure we are at the forefront of content excellence
- Recruit, manage & mentor a team of creative and content experts
- Engage & upskill a dedicated community of collaborators within the broader organization
- Serve as a highly visible digital creative expert to the marketing organization and eComm Leadership Team
- Shape the team culture and continuously ensure we navigate the right balance of being integrated vs. incubated
- Lead / participate in 1+ 'org' initiative
What You Bring
Capabilities & Orientations
- A team-first mentality - We will go farthest when we go together
- Excellent stakeholder management - This role requires the ability to prioritize, negotiate, and partner with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across levels
- Extreme execution focus - Success will be measured by your ability to deliver timely and best in class execution in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Strong organization and time management skills - This role will need to manage across many competing priorities and have a high degree of flexibility
- Natural intellectual curiosity - Passionate about content and continuous upskilling on industry, trends, and tools
- Eagerness to operate within a dynamic & evolving environment - Choices and priorities today may become obsolete tomorrow as the market transforms. The ability to not just adapt but thrive in such an environment is critical
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - Initiative-taking and a "no task too small" mentality are core parts of our DNA!
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's Degree - all background encouraged
- 10+ years experience
- Required: Brand Marketing / Content experience; Team Management
- Preferred: CPG / Retail experience and Graphic Design
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top