Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for "good enough" but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Bulk Processing functions to receive, blend, filter and cut bulk raw materials to final preparation for Bottling.
- Receipt of Raw Materials: Operator is responsible for validation of paperwork, seals, documentation, sampling and transfer of raw materials. Operator must demonstrate capability to handle fork lift, drum lift and TrackMobile. Operator must work with the office and lab personnel to coordinate product approval, tank/location destination and successful completion of receipt.
- Sampling of Materials: Operator is responsible for taking, labeling and delivering samples of materials (raw, in process and finished) to the lab.
- Preparation of Raw Materials: Certain Raw Materials require further preparation before they can be used in blending operations. Examples are CWW, CSW and SSS. Operator must demonstrate competence in delivery of in specification cut raw materials to further processing.
- Blending of Raw Materials: Compounding Operations includes understanding and demonstrating competence in material transfer, measurement and blending/agitation requirements.
- Transfer of Materials: Operator is responsible for accurate transfer of materials (raw, in process and finished) throughout Bulk Processing. Operator is accountable for verifying all connections prior to, during and after all transfers to ensure correct destination is reached without product loss.
- Measurement of Materials: Operator is responsible for accurate measurement of materials (raw, in process and finished), using tape gauges, level sensors, load cells and flow meters.
- Filtration of Materials: Operator is responsible for filtration of materials (raw and in process) as required by each product formula.
- General Housekeeping/5S
- Education: High School or Equivalent is preferred
- Experience/Background: Military or Mechanical experience preferred
- Technical Functional Skills: Math, Process Oriented
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: