Outbound Shipment Planner
- Fort Smith, AR
Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth.
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for "good enough" but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
To coordinate the assigned flow of outbound trailer traffic from FSM Material Handling to meet customer demands.
Coordinate with transportation companies (as assigned by Logistics) to align outbound shipments with available trailers, coordinating with said shipment companies as well as Customer Service if changes are required due to shortages or transportation interruptions
Act as the record keeper for all export paperwork for the FSM facility, and be able to audit and/or reproduce said paperwork for the purposes of both internal and external audits as well as for customer complaint investigation
Partner with Material Handling Leadership and FSM Logistics to level weekly Material Handling workloads for maximum efficiency, ensuring no specific shipment day is too heavy to be accomplished in a timely manner; report all changes made in these efforts to Material
Handling Manager for coordination with floor Teams
Act as a POC for Customer Service when altering load dates or orders; coordinate with Customer Service on behalf of the Material Handling Team and keep said Team informed of arrangements made with Customer Service that fall outside of the anticipated weekly shipment schedule
Act as backup to the Custom Bond Export Coordinator as necessary to cover absences or work surges
Additional taskings as required or requested by Material Handling Management to assist with the fulfillment of dept work loads
- Support the Pernod Ricard Safety Culture initiative and report any safety risk or concerns to department management
- Must follow written PPE requirements and abide by all safety guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions
- Employees are required to report all accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires, and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident having the potential for property damage or personal injury
- Achieve the corporate objective on lost time accident
Education: High School
Technical Functional Skills: Computer
QSE Requirements: Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top