Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us athttp://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Operate computer systems for automated system and corporate inventory system to receive, store, or retrieve dry supplies or finished goods. Operate machines required to move, receive, store, and load dry supplies and finished goods.
- Safely Operates one or more of the following machines or combination of machines. Forklift, Multishifter, Manlift, Wrapper, Conveyer, and Pallet Magazine.
- Maintain workload for accurate pulling, staging, and loading orders for shipment. Ensure inbound and outbound ship dates are met. Retrieve and store finished goods and dry supplies in all warehouse locations.
- Observe product for quality standards and make transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain all safety and housekeeping standards and ensure all requirements are being meet in protective attire in work areas as required.
Education: High School or equivalent is preferred
Experience/Background:Production, inventory, warehousing
- Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: