Material Handling Operator
- Fort Smith, AR
At Pernod Ricard, we are creators of conviviality. It means working with great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about our brands, our industry, and spirit: in the words of our founder, "make a new friend every day". Conviviality is our way of life - creating a positive, safe and inclusive environment that encourages our employees to bring their unique selves to work each day.
Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, collaboration, openness and simplicity. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development. We pour joy, passion, and meaning into our products, our people and the world.
Position Summary: Operate computer systems for automated system and corporate inventory system to receive, store, or retrieve dry supplies or finished goods. Operate machines required to move, receive, store, and load dry supplies and finished goods
- Safely Operates one or more of the following machines or combination of machines. Forklift, Multishifter, Manlift, Wrapper, Conveyer, and Pallet Magazine.
- Safely and efficiently operate equipment at performance level defined for each task.
- Maintain workload for accurate pulling, staging, and loading orders for shipment. Ensure inbound and outbound ship dates are met. Retrieve and store finished goods and dry supplies in all warehouse locations.
- Avoid late shipments and detention on late orders while maintaining the performance standards outlined.
- Observe product for quality standards and make transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform at outlined standards as tracked by management for transaction errors or quality standards.
- Maintain all safety and housekeeping standards and ensure all requirements are being meet in protective attire in work areas as required.
- Ensure safe work area and housekeeping standards are meet at all times.
Production, Logistics, Customer service and accounting. Ensuring orders are timely and reporting is accurate. Production, Logistics, and Customer service. Ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner, shipped accurately, and arrive to customer damage free.
High School or equivalent is preferred
Production, inventory, warehousing
Technical Functional Skills:
Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
1. Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
2. Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
3. Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of
employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work
environment and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
4. Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Back to top