Manager, Master Data Management
- White Plains, NY
Position Title: Manager, Master Data Management
Primary Location: White Plains, NY
This position will be a working manager reporting to the Director Data Management, Export CS. Will be responsible for leading the company wide effort for Master Data and providing ongoing leadership, governance and oversight for master and reference data in support of business needs. Working with a cross functional team, the Manager will maintain, analyze, make system /process recommendations and work with HQ business partners to execute policy and process
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Be main technical point of contact for GL, Product and Customer Master Data
- Manage and drive responsibilities to Master Data team, establishing strong relationships with business contacts, and making decisions based on results
- Work to streamline data from our ERP systems to VIP, eRNDC & Data Sync processes
- Create and oversee governing policies around GL, Customer and Product master data.
- lead the development, updating and maintenance of departmental procedures, tools, and metrics for the master data team
- Monitor and ensure that the Company's master data business rules, policies and procedures are adhered to by the Segments across all ledgers and the consolidation system
- Perform user acceptance testing on defect resolution and enhancements
- Support special projects as needed
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Align data management processes in the business' value chains and process areas.
- Support improvement projects from data perspective.
- Automate the above activities where possible
- Mentors and Develops direct reports and collaborators embedded in business teams such as Embedded Functional MDM Specialist, Information Architects, and Data Stewards
Nature & Scope:
Position typically works with many levels of the organization; Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Customer Service for multiple sales companies. Communication and respect is crucial. Direct contact with our customers (Cust service, Sales, Marketing, Finance within sales companies) and providing accurate, timely information to the proper communication channels is important.
As new tools and reports are deployed, this position will create and facilitate user acceptance testing. You will own processes and the operational execution of performance monitoring routines. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Requires 5 years Manager level or has a strong career as analyst.
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts. Great at communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial personality and project management skills desired
- Flexible, organized, multi- task team player
Working Conditions: Work is usually performed in an office setting.
Travel: Minimal, Estimate: <10>
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top