Position Title: Manager, Digital Transformation & Change Management
Location: New York, NY (Headquarters)
Pernod Ricard USA (PRUSA) is part of the Pernod Ricard Group, the #2 alcohol beverage company in the world with a strong portfolio of brands such as Absolut Vodka, Chivas Regal, Avion Tequila, Jameson Irish Whiskey, and Kahlua, to name a few. At PRUSA, we are creators of conviviality: our purpose is to bring people together every day and create the moments that make life worth living. It means working with great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about our brands, our industry, and spirit.
A new part of the PRUSA team is the introduction of the Transformation Team. This newly created team spearheads data analytics, insights generation, IT strategy and e-commerce. At the center of everything is the Strategic Execution (PMO) and Change Management team. The modern PMO is a strategic execution office that goes beyond traditional project management. At PRUSA, the Program Management Office will serve as the critical link between PRUSA's vision and the day to day work and projects.
At Pernod Ricard, your safety and well-being are our top priority. Pernod Ricard Policy requires that all PRUSA employees (regardless of work location or remote status) must be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after last vaccine dose) as a condition of employment, and proof of vaccination will be required. The Company will grant reasonable accommodations based on a medical or religious reason preventing vaccination, or as otherwise required by state law.
The PMO and Change Management Manager is a key role on the Transformation Team and will be supporting some of PRUSA's most critical cross-functional projects. As we continue to build a competitive advantage, we need to take on a mix of "foundational" projects as well as "Advanced / Digital" projects.
This role will thus focus on initiatives that support the digital transformation of PRUSA's various functions (Sales, Marketing, Finance). This role will ideally support the creation of sustainable strategies and holistic change management approaches to push our organization forward in adopting new ways of working and processes associated with new digital solutions.
The PMO & Change Management Manager will be the right-hand partner of the project leads and will be integral in driving project management discipline as well as help identify interdependencies across projects and manage project timeline, risks and resources.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Project Management and Change Management:
- Own project deliverables and work cross functionally to ensure organization alignment on proposed recommendations
- Lead implementation of deliverables and help measure success of each project deliverable
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Sales, Marketing, Finance and transformation teams
- Lead through influencing and navigate multiple stakeholders to gain alignment on key decisions and move projects forward
- Organize, lead, and facilitate workshops with key project stakeholders to drive progress across the various project phases (planning, pilot, implementation...)
- Offer innovative approaches to overcome project roadblocks and drive progress towards project objectives
- Leverage exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills to drive progress and meet deadlines on assigned initiatives
- Leverage strong presentation skills to develop executive-level presentations
- Synthesize data into actionable recommendations and create concrete implementation plans
- Analyze and distill complex information, drawing out relevant insights and implications into succinct, easily understood plans and communication
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in BevAlc. Industry preferred and/or 3+ years in strategy consulting
- Good understanding of BevAlc. industry and its related operating models and processes (Sales & Marketing in particular)
- Dedicated experience in digital transformation or change management processes with individual teams and company-wide initiatives.
- Experience in process mapping, process improvement or design thinking is a plus
- Interest in developing program and project management skillset
- Analytical, with ability to use the power of facts and knowledge to bring insights that challenge and influence the business.
- Excellent organizational skills - structured approach and capable of managing competing numerous work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels. Adaptive to different audiences.
- Demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity; always seeking new approaches and challenging the organization to new levels of success.
- Great team player and ability to work well without constant guidance
- Embrace cross-functional ways of working and strive to embed in Pernod Ricard, championing our culture of entrepreneurship and conviviality.
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics.
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT ® Vodka, Chivas Regal ® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet ® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson ® Irish Whiskey, Malibu ®, Kahlúa ® Liqueur, Beefeater ® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila such superior wines as Jacob's Creek ® and Brancott Estate ®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët ® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa ® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is anEqual Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: