- Fort Smith, AR
Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for "good enough" but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Applies electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills to install, maintain, and modify plant equipment services, and facilities. Must possess behavior to facilitate teamwork and customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoots and repairs Electrical, PLC, and VFD control system problems with processing, packaging, and material handling equipment and plant HVAC systems, compressed air systems, vacuum systems, fire protection systems, and physical structure.
- Mechanically and Electrically installs processing, packaging, and material handling equipment / systems per work orders and specifications from Engineering. Supports equipment startup efforts of projects including operator training, operation instructions, equipment manuals, safety procedures, and revision of drawings to final "as built" form.
- Designs and installs control systems, and reviews engineering specifications during project development for the addition of new equipment and equipment modifications. Develops wiring diagrams, cost estimates, material lists, drawings, and engineering specifications, for equipment modifications, and installations.
- Provides technical advice to resolve equipment problems for engineering, maintenance, and production personnel.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices to Plant Visual Factory standards in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Follows all applicable PRUSA security, safety, environmental, quality, procedural, and food safety policies.
- Wears PPE i.e. safety vests, eye protection, ear plugs, safety harnesses, hard hats, etc. as required.
Education: High School or GED, 2 Year Electronics or Electrical Trade Associates Degree
Experience/Background: 3 Year Industrial Maintenance Technician, Boiler License a plus, Waste Water Treatment Operators License a plus
Competencies: Each Technician is expected to have some of the following skills needed for the maintenance of electrical, electronic, PLC, VFD drives, and mechanical equipment and facility systems:
- Knowledge of the disassembly and repair of gear reducers and pumps.
- Experience in welding steel, stainless steel and other metals.
- Experience in cutting with a torch with smooth results.
- Experience in pipe fitting.
- Experience in layout and fabrication of components from prints and shop sketches.
- Experience and skill to diagnose and repair electrical problems for motor and equipment controls up to 480 volt three phase.
- Experience in PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Experience in VFD Drive programming and troubleshooting.
- Experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing electrical control systems.
- Experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and installing electronic control systems.
- Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top