Luxury Trade Marketing Manager
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Under the direction of the Sr Business Development Manager, the Luxury Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating all trade marketing initiatives for Caribbean and Central America (CCA) Luxury portfolio in order to achieve Company Strategic Objectives. The Luxury Trade Marketing Manager is accountable for day to day relationship with Brand Companies (In collaboration with CCA Head of Marketing) in order to adapt Brand Companies' Global Luxury Initiatives. The individual will lead the creation and implementation of local activation plans brought to life by the team of Luxury Activation Managers (LAM). It will also oversee training / coaching the team of LAM (In collaboration with Luxury Business Development Manager) in order they execute the portfolio specific plans.
The candidate should work together with the Sr Business Development Manager / Luxury Business Development Manager / CCA Head of Marketing in the development and execution of brands' initiative aligned with Company Objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Key point of contact for Brand Companies
- Close collaboration with Marketing Managers for their Super Premium portfolio
- Adapt Global Brand Companies' toolkits / strategy into the development of the Brand Activation Plan, with key trackable KPI's
- Manage designated portfolio, providing recommendations for new and discontinued products
- Close collaboration with key accounts in the perimeter to identified opportunities and create ad-Hoc developments
- Coordinate with vendor / agencies / Brand Companies the correct assortment of POS materials looking to bring region consistency as well as being cost efficient avoiding last minute requests / mutualizing developments at a regional level
- Manage designated brands relationship with Agencies, Brand Companies and Luxury Intl. team
- Ensure a complete understanding of the key luxury channels, consumer targets and identify how they can reach their full potential within the CCA market
- Close collaboration with Pernod Ricard USA to bring consistency and mutualize resources
- Liaise closely with Commercial/LAM teams to ensure all Marketing needs and requirements are being met
- Partner with Head of Marketing & Marketing Managers team with ad hoc projects
- Ensure that all promotional activities which are implemented are in line with the agreed BO guidelines
- Track and monitor effectiveness of Marketing & Trade programs vs key competitors and established KPIs within budget allocated and brand tool effectiveness.
- Assist Sr Business Development Manager in preparing requests, presentations for company meetings (Local & regional), budget and pre budget process and LE's
- Deliver timely and accurate reporting of the monthly Activity Summary as well as Load Account progress in Global platform
- Responsible for Luxury Budget Management
Key Performance indicators:
- Build strong multifunctional relationships both internally and externally
- Create, execute and track strong local trade strategies in line with global guidelines and specific to account needs
- Manage budgets to ensure programs and tactics are with Company objectives
- Internal: Pernod Ricard North LATAM, Brand Companies, Commercial teams, Finance, Customer Services etc.
- External: Distributors, Accounts, Customers and Agencies
Education: BA degree in Business, Marketing
Experience:5+ years of business experience in Brand & Trade Marketing within the industry. Good understanding of the Champagne & Spirits world. Knowledge of the Urban culture/lifestyle, market, influencers, and event/social experiences to build local influencer channels. Strong business acumen with analytical and solid influencing skills. Thorough and creative problem-solving abilities, strong verbal and written presentation skills. Must be able to manage multiple initiatives with strong execution orientation and proper project management abilities.
Technical skills: Excel knowledge and PowerPoint. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
Languages: English and Spanish (French a plus)
Expectation of Travel: 25-30% Travel may be required
Back to top