- Fort Smith, AR
At Pernod Ricard, we are creators of conviviality. It means working with great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about our brands, our industry, and spirit: in the words of our founder, "make a new friend every day". Conviviality is our way of life - creating a positive, safe and inclusive environment that encourages our employees to bring their unique selves to work each day.
Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, collaboration, openness and simplicity. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development. We pour joy, passion, and meaning into our products, our people and the world.
Company: Pernod Ricard USA
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Ensure timely filing of Customs entries for all imported bulk products; process logistics invoices; support overall operational and customer service activities regarding the distribution of PRUSA products, and particularly as these reposonsibilities support the Substitute Drawback program. This position has a dotted line reporting accountability to the Manager of Customs Affairs.
- Execute the timely Customs entry and record keeping for bulk and finished goods in support of the Substitute Drawback program. Support timely arrival of bulk rail cars, trucks, and dry supplies.
- Timely execution of logistics processes for receiving and filing required Customs documents with CBP
- Review Customs entries for accuracy and assist with document retrieval for the Drawback program. This position has dotted line reporting accountability to the Manager of Customs Affairs.
- Contribute to timely retrieval and organization of Substitute Drawback program documents.
- Support, monitor, and intervene as required to enhance the overall performance of all PRUSA logistics / transportation providers serving the Fort Smith / Windsor facilities, third party warehouses, and shipment schedules for finished goods and dry supplies.
- Maintain finished goods and component shipment schedules.
- Process, audit and code Logistics Department invoices which have increased substantially due to the import DDP and Substitute Drawback Programs. Monitor CASS 3rd party payments and manage exceptions posted on the CASS website.
- Timely processing and payment of Logistics payables.
- Complete Ad-Hoc assignments as needed and overall support of Logistics team and Supply Chain Operations.
- Complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the Pernod Ricard Safety Culture initiative and report any safety risk or concerns to department management.
- Must follow written PPE requirements and abide by all safety guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions.
- Employees are required to report all accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires, and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident having the potential for property damage or personal injury.
- Achieve the corporate objective on lost time accident
PRUSA Customer Service/Bailment/Replenishment teams, FSM processing department, FSM / Canada shipping departments, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, domestic and overseas customers, logistics / transportation providers, and PRUSA Customs brokers.
Education: Bachelor degree preferred. (Logistics, Business, and/or Accounting
Experience/Background: Preferred experience is 3-5 years in logistics / transportation, business, or accounting. Knowledge of domestic and international transportation via all modes preferred.
Technical Functional Skills: Various PC, Word, Excel and PRUSA systems applications.
Competencies: Team player, effective communicator both orally and written. Detail and customer service oriented.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top