JD Edwards Developer Analyst
- Loveland, CO
Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Windsor ON or White Plains NY
Pernod Ricard Company, is the place where ambition thrives. As part of a global enterprise, we are proud to be delivering the market such exciting brands as Wiser's Whisky, Polar Ice Vodka, Malibu Rum, and Lamb's rum. Let your ambition lead you toward outstanding opportunities with progressive rewards. For insight on our heritage please click
- The main responsibility of the JD Edwards Developer is to handle technical service requests and provide business applications support for JD Edwards and ancillary systems. This includes analyzing, trouble shooting, and supporting existing JD Edwards related processes. The position also requires performing application programming related activities such as gathering business requirements, analysis, creating functional and technical documentation, development on new systems/programs or customization of existing code or cloned JD Edwards programs. Ability to apply paper fixes and or ESU's working closely with the CNC team. The position supports business users across North America.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Technical Development
- Performs application programming activities related to developing, modifying, installing and maintaining application programs/Software
- Provides technical support to ERP team members
- Complies with documentation, change management and security standards.
- Provides technical training to users and IT as needed.
- Ensure unit testing is completed prior to hand off to Project manager / Business user for UAT
- Ensure proper change control procedures are followed
- JD Edwards Developer Analysis and Support
- Work with business users and project managers to develop/support/improve JD Edwards processes and implement systems to improve user's productivity at all facilities.
- Ensures on-time implementation of projects and user requests within budget and meeting agreed to user requirements.
- Defines, designs and generates technical system/program specifications to meet user requirements
- Defines reporting requirements, develops appropriate specifications, and uses appropriate tools to meet business requirements.
- Documents systems to comply with IT Governance standards.
- Works with Project Managers and the user community to perform unit and integrated testing of new developments and systems.
- Ensure effective post go-live support to solutions deployed.
- Works with Project Managers to provide project status reporting.
- Works with peers in other IT Functional areas for any cross-functional requirements
- Provides functional support to users at all sites.
- Uses the Service Bar (help desk) tools to keep track of Service Bar calls and resolution.
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- Participate in testing key systems that have been designated as Tier 1 processes during the yearly Disaster Recovery Testing process.
- Training & Adoption
- Has the ability to train and explain technical solutions & concepts to non IT personnel.
- Governance & HQ Solutions
- Follows project management, demand management and change management processes as described in project motion methodology via the IT Governance team.
- Key internal stakeholders: Directors of Manufacturing/Operations/ Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Operations/ Supply Chain key stakeholders
- Key external stakeholders: Developers, Manufacturing Consultants
- Budget to manage: Not applicable
- Availability to travel: US, Canada, ad hoc
- Contextual/technical skills
- IT Strategy & Planning
- IT Governance & Compliance
- Innovation & new tech.
- IT Solutions Delivery
- IT Support Services
- IT Technical Expertise
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building
- Leadership profile
- Strategic vision
- Results Orientation
- Live the Values
- People Development
- Team Management
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems or related equivalent. Experience / Background:
- Minimum 5 years including configuring, implementing, modifying application software to Support JDE Edwards (9.1 or above) ERP processes and other applications.
- Deep application experience at the technical and database level with JD Edwards ERP 9.1( or higher) Manufacturing/Operations/Supply Chain application software.
- JD Edwards programming - Batch / Interactive event rules programming using Object Management Workbench.
- Experience with Bottom Line technologies Create forms development is desirable.
- Strong "hands-on" programming and report writing skills (experience with OBI, Hubble is desirable)
- Robotic Processing Automations scripting for UiPath is desirable
- DSI ( Radio Frequency scanning software ) scripting is desirable
- EDI knowledge /scripting is desirable
- SQL knowledge is desirable
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining interfaces from and to external systems
- Strong system analysis/design and implementation experience
- Experience developing and documenting system requirements, functional / technical specifications
- System development life cycle knowledge
- Must have strong communication skills and experience dealing with various levels within company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Language required: Fluent in English
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Pernod Ricard is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, Corby Spirit and Wine Limited and Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed by our recruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top