Finance Manager, Chains Planning & Analysis
- Irving, TX
Job Title: Finance Manager, Chains Planning & Analysis
Position Location: Dallas, TX
Pernod Ricard USA is part of the Pernod Ricard Group, the second largest Wine & Spirits company in the world. At Pernod Ricard USA, we celebrate conviviality: our purpose is to bring people together every day and create the moments that make life worth living.
A core part of the PRUSA Commercial Sales organization, the Chains Division is responsible for directing and driving all commercial activity for key national accounts, across both the off- and on-premise. This includes well-known national chains like Kroger, Walmart, Costco, Target, Olive Garden, Caesars Resorts, and Hilton Hotels. In addition, the Chains team also manages the US Military business.
The Finance Manager, Chains Planning & Analysis reports into the Finance Director, National Chains and will be responsible for supporting the National Accounts (Chains) off- and on-premise sales teams by helping to drive the Chains financial planning & analysis (FP&A) function and stewarding the commercial planning & reporting processes.
- Responsible for commercial financial activities for the U.S. Chains and Military businesses, nationally.
- Leads annual budgeting process for Chains, including development and deployment of supporting tools and templates and coordination with HQ Finance and other Division finance teams
- Leads quarterly forecasting, including identification of key risks and opportunities
- Owns monthly Chains financial and management reporting, including Chains monthly business reviews
- Oversees month, quarter and year-end activities as it relates to the Chains and Military divisions
- Oversees tracking of A&P and T&E spend within Chains division
- Owns production and analysis of Chain customer P&Ls
- Partners with other cross-functional departments (Regional Finance, HQ Finance, IT) to deliver projects
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business/Finance/Accounting or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant finance experience. Spirits industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Ability to influence others and drive initiatives through collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills with ability to partner with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to generate insights from data.
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills. Hyperion Essbase, Oracle BI expertise a plus.
- Ability to identify gaps/risks and help drive and embed process improvement.
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard:
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top