Finance Analyst - Costing
Standard Cost Calculation
- Standard Costs (Budget, Estimates, 4yr plan): Preparation, Reporting and Analysis of costing rates for the Standard Costs for Budget and Plan.
- Once reviewed, uploading of applicable standard costs for each group affiliate by sub-brand to PRISMA (Hyperion Financial Management group reporting system).
- Prepare COGS calculations and analysis for Actual, Budget & Forecast scenarios
Manufacturing Variance & COGS Reporting
- Preparation of the manufacturing variance result for actual and forecast results
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual analysis and commentary on actual and forecast/budget manufacturing variance (MV) for bottle wine variance, dry materials including Purchase Price Variance (PPV), dry materials usage variance etc.
- Reporting of production loss and wastage across all aspects of Operations (dry goods, glass, wine, etc.)
- Deliver insight to management on operational performance variances and generate and implement corrective actions
- Reporting of cost KPI's as required
- Completing and/or reviewing appropriate monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain integrity of costing system through exception reporting and system development
- Ensure ad hoc cost enquires are produced in a timely manner (target within 48-hour response time)
Costing Integrity & Cost Rolls
- Cost rolls for new components and new Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) in E1
- Ensure product costs are accurately maintained in the system, primarily as a reflection of the product development system
- Ensure dry goods / requisite costs are accurately maintained in the system, primarily as a reflection of the product development system
- Manage existing and develop new cost integrity reports, exception reporting and check processes
- Integrity of costing systems and associated reporting to be monitored daily
Annual Cost Load
- The preparation and loading of costing rates for the annual cost load in E1
Vintage Cost Reporting
- Prepare, Analyze and Report on actual & forecast vintage cost
- Provide recipe costing for new products or changes to existing products
- Load vintage costing results to WIPS for inventory valuation purposes
New product profitability support & Value engineering
- Managing relationships with internal stakeholders for NPD delivery
- Working closely with related stakeholders to model value engineering initiative for all relevant products
- Track progress of value engineering initiatives with related stakeholders for reporting to the regional reporting team
- Provide insights and benchmark costs to facilitate the generation of value engineering initiatives
Tender modelling and analysis
- Manage the production of costing analysis and valuations of all dry goods and other tenders as required
- Work closely with Procurement to schedule work, model and provide presentations of results for financial recommendations for tender negotiations
Work Order Management:
- Responsible for closing the open work orders at the end of the month on E1 and checking integrity of processes.
- Preparation of Transfer Prices in line with the group transfer pricing policy
- Keeping and updating documentation explaining processes and procedures under your responsibility.
Costing Systems Processes
- In relation to costing reporting, analysis and integrity, this role will investigate and utilize existing and new technology to improve delivery and process efficiencies. This will require systems development, liaising with relevant IT personnel and management as required.
- 401k + match
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top