Director, USA Whiskeys
- Windsor, CT
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way. Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth.
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for "good enough" but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Be the key contact point of the different US Whiskies entities, to gather all the operational needs.
Leverage Pernod-Ricard NA operations organization to provide outstanding services to the different entities.
Based on the long-term whiskies commercial sequence, define the long-term supply needs.
Get supply synergies through our procurement network and value engineering process.
Implement the whiskeys industrial roadmap and manage key industrial project.
Create synergies. and maximize efficiencies, profits, and operational capacity.
The location of this position is open to anywhere in North America.
- Ensure a strong cooperation with the whiskey's entities thanks to a daily interaction.
- Support the entities for all topics related to operations such as technical projects, product quality, environment, risk analysis, health and safety, ISO norms, procurement, logistics, bottling, capex…
- Optimize the utilization rate of our different assets.
- Leverage Pernod Ricard Operations network to ensure an outstanding operational service to the different whiskey's entities.
- Improve our operational execution and our speed to market
- Support the entities to design their industrial footprint and improve their capex plans.
- Manage transversal whiskey's industrial projects.
- Define the long-term wet goods supply and aging needs and validate it with finance
- Propose an efficient and transversal supply strategy
- Review regularly bulk whiskey/barrel industry in order to understand new business opportunities, industry trends and changes in supply.
- In cooperation with finance negotiate and manage distillation and services contracts to support our ambition.
- Ensure contract obligations and customer service targets are met.
- Work closely with the Finance department to ensure that our supply strategy is agile, maximizing our utilization rate and optimizing our inventories.
- Seek value engineering/cost optimization opportunities with the R&D team ensuring product quality is maintained/improved.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to create and maintain strategic working relationships that promote operational effectiveness, high customer service levels, and maximize profits.
- Strong technical and operational background (bulk processes, regulatory requirements, QSE…)
- Excellent synthesis capacity with financial and analytical skills.
- Proven negotiating, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Organizational and communication skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate stakeholders
- Ability to interact with a variety of cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to make operational recommendations based on sound financial planning and analysis and long-term business strategies.
- Proven track record of strategic planning and execution.
- Proven experience in JD Edwards and Microsoft Office.
- Equivalent experience of 15 years in Manufacturing/Finance.
Required: Bachelor Degree, Business
Preferred: Post-Graduate Degree/Designation in Business
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Canadian Applicants: We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top