Customer Operations Specialist
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Position Summary: This position supports the Commercial Team, acting as the primary contact for the Order Management Process; from order placement to delivery and claims resolutions. This position will assist the management by ensuring open order accuracy in order to facilitate tracking of Sales against Budget and LE targets and identifying gaps by Markets. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external customers while providing superior levels of service among geographically dispersed accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
Day to Day
- Receives, validates and processes customer orders, ensuring that:
- Requested product meets order criteria (pricing, order quantity, lead-times, allocations, forecast,
- Orders are processed, shipped & delivered on time.
- Documentation is received by customer on-time, accurate and complete.
- All involved parties are informed of the order status and of any additional changes.
- Reporting systems are updated and reflect current order status.
- Verifies exceptions and finds resolutions for non-compliance issues with proper PRTRA contact.
- Executes approved credits and returns to correct pricing issues, canceled orders and incorrect shipments.
Maintains customer profiles up-to-date through collaboration with Database Team.
- Requests and maintains Sanitary Registration when required by the markets.
- Coordinates logistics of CIF/CFR shipments (freight quote requests, freight carrier selection, etc.)
- Liaises with Accounts Receivables to resolve any credit limit/payment issues. Provides in a timely manner all necessary documentation for CIA customers.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operation or Logistics
- Experience: Requires 1- 2years of previous customer service, order management or logistics experience with industry exposure preferred. Experience working with US Customs Regulations and international trade.
- Skills: A strong commitment to Customer Service, strong communicator, relationship building, problem solving and analytical skills. Able to work on a fast pace environment as well as adapt to change. Advanced level in excel.
- Languages: English required, Spanish desired.
Back to top