- Fort Smith, AR
sAt Pernod Ricard, we are creators of conviviality. It means working with great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about our brands, our industry, and spirit: in the words of our founder, "make a new friend every day". Conviviality is our way of life - creating a positive, safe and inclusive environment that encourages our employees to bring their unique selves to work each day.
Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, collaboration, openness and simplicity. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development. We pour joy, passion, and meaning into our products, our people and the world
To manage and lead assigned bottling line(s). To ensure consistent product quality in line with PRUSA standards, minimize waste, maintain a safe and clean work environment and maximize equipment effectiveness.
- Ensures that the line is ready to run at the start of the shift and will run to the shutdown of the shift.
- Diagnoses machine problems, both electrical and mechanical, and drives correction of said problems.
- Ensures that all problems with the line are addressed and/or repaired before leaving the line.
- Makes physical adjustments and repairs on the run to assure an efficient line operation.
- The Team Leader is fully trained in line setup procedures for each piece of equipment on his or her line.
- Performs preventive maintenance, daily lubrication and inspections on all equipment as required and identified problems with the machines before it becomes a non operational condition.
- Rebuilding of wear parts as to ensure that all equipment is in "Like New" condition.
- Coordinates with and assists Engineering with repairs to the line and other CAPEX projects as assigned.
- Drive TPR practices (audits, follow-ups, inspections, etc) on-line as assigned to ensure the on-going utilization of TPR as a departmental tool to increase efficiency and drive down costs.
- Utilize E1-CAM as needed to input WO's in order to drive repairs aimed towards improving performance.
Ensures line teams are utilizing component reconciliation process completely and correctly to prevent excessive inventory variances.
- Leads the hourly operators by building an environment of team work. Assist, train and coach all line operators on proper setups, machine operations and necessary repairs.
- Utilize principles of team building, operator development, personal development, decision making, people skills, coaching skills, ethics, and critical thinking abilities in conjunction with support from Bottling management. Act as the initial line in Bottling Leadership and conduct daily tasks accordingly.
- Ensure OEE, Set Up and KPI targets are visible and reviewed with line team(s).
- Utilizes the chain of command to pass communication up from Operators to Supervisors and vice versa.
- Will temporarily cover for select Supervisory duties when tasked by Dept Leadership in instances of Supervisor absence, not to include disciplinary functions
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are in place and being followed on the bottling lines such as safety glasses, ear plugs, cut-resistant gloves, etc.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are in place and being followed on the bottling line. Ensure all quality checks are being completed and that all inventory/downtime records are accurate from assigned line.
- Leadership Skills
- Manufacturing/Mechanical background
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set and achive short, medium, and long range goals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic PC and software skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Back to top