- Fort Smith, AR
Company Name: Pernod Ricard
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth.
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for "good enough" but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Responsible for overseeing production on multiple bottling lines including activities of 18-24 employees. Drive the success of the bottling department by continually motivating employee morale, communicate management goals and objectives, modify undesirable behaviors and encourage continuous development and improvement. Ensure all customer orders are met by achieving production to schedule. Mentor and coach employees to reach their maximum potential through development plans and engagement.
- Provide coaching and supervision to 18 to 24 employees daily.
- Motivate and discipline employees as required.
- Provide all assigned employees any information tools needed to perform their job responsibilities.
- Create development plans for employees to address opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor production schedule to identify potential scheduling issues.
- Coordinate quarantine and disposition of defective supplies.
- Monitor product quality issues and resolve as needed.
- Identify issues where procedural changes are necessary and issue Corrective Action Requests to assist in resolving these issues.
- Maintain budgetary line efficiencies and production performance to reduce or eliminate rework.
- Ensure accurate coding of payroll.
- Monitor line maintenance and supplies spending to identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitor and reduce line setup and downtime.
- Ensure first time quality on production lines to eliminate rework costs.
- Plan for productive or value added work for employees during line downtime
- Assist in budget preparation (line staffing, targeted efficiencies, theoretical maximums).
- Assist in preparation of capital projects and implementation.
- Ensure employees receive proper equipment training, quality training, and production guidelines prior to production.
- Assist in researching needed improvements for line operations.
- Test new products and procedures as required.
- Special team assignments as required.
- Promote the Pernod Ricard Safety Culture initiative and ensure that safety concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensure all employee follow PPE requirements and abide by all safety guidelines outlined in procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for reporting\ all accidents, incidents, and near-misses immediately. These would include all non-disabling and disabling injuries and occupational illnesses, fatalities, fires, and explosions, property damage, chemical spills, and any incident having the potential for property damage or personal injury.
- Ensures that investigation and corrective action occurs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Achieve the corporate objective of no lost time accidents. Conduct periodic safety inspections, complete incident reports, enforce company PPE usage policy.
- Education: Required - Bachelor degree or related business or technical field.
- Experience: Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Background: Maintenance/mechanical experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set and achieve short, medium, and long range goals.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC and software skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top