- Fort Smith, AR
At Pernod Ricard, we are creators of conviviality. It means working with great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about our brands, our industry, and spirit: in the words of our founder, "make a new friend every day". Conviviality is our way of life - creating a positive, safe and inclusive environment that encourages our employees to bring their unique selves to work each day.
Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, collaboration, openness and simplicity. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development. We pour joy, passion, and meaning into our products, our people and the world.
Candidates must be open to work Permanent 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday 3:30 PM - 2:00 AM
Reporting to the Bottling Manager the Bottling Supervisor is Responsible for overseeing production on multiple bottling lines including activities of 18-24 employees. Drive the success of the bottling department by continually motivating employee morale, communicate management goals and objectives, modify undesirable behaviors and encourage continuous development and improvement. Ensure all customer orders are met by achieving production to schedule. Mentor and coach employees to reach their maximum potential through development plans and engagement.
Personnel Management :
- Provide coaching and supervision to 18 to 24 employees daily .
- Motivate and discipline employees as required.
- Provide all assigned employees any information tools needed to perform their job responsibilities. Create development plans for employees to address opportunities for improvement.
Production Performance :
- Monitor production schedule to identify potential scheduling issues.
- Coordinate quarantine and disposition of defective supplies.
- Monitor product quality issues and resolve as needed.
- Idenify issues where procedural changes are necessary and issue Corrective Action Requests to assist in resolving these issues.
- Maintain budgetary line efficiencies and production performance to reduce or eliminate rework.
- Ensure accurate coding of payroll.
- Monitor line maintenance and supplies spending to identify areas of opportunity.
- Monitor and reduce line setup and downtime.
- Ensure first time quality on production lines to eliminate rework costs.
- Plan for productive or value added work for employees during line downtime
- Assist in budget preparation (line staffing, targeted efficiencies, theoretical maximums).
- Assist in preparation of capital projects and implementation.
- Ensure employees receive proper equipment training, quality training, and production guidelines prior to production.
- Assist in researching needed improvements for line operations.
- Test new products and procedures as required.
- Special team assignments as required
- Conduct periodic safety inspections, complete incident reports, enforce company PPE usage policy.
- ISO 9000
- ISO 14000
- OHSAS 18000
- ISO 22000
- PMP's - SMART
- Required - Bachelor degree or related business or technical field
Experience / Background:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Maintenance/mechanical experience is a plus
Technical Functional Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set and achive short, medium, and long range goals.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong PC and software skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- QSE Requirements:
- Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
1. Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
2. Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
3. Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
4. Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Field Environment - Work is performed in a typical field environment with moderate demands for movement and lifting. Normal visual, hearing, and language acuity required for correspondence and computer usage. Frequent travel by land or air in diverse weather conditions is required.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Back to top