- Fort Smith, AR
At Pernod Ricard, we are creators of conviviality. It means working with great people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about our brands, our industry, and spirit: in the words of our founder, "make a new friend every day". Conviviality is our way of life - creating a positive, safe and inclusive environment that encourages our employees to bring their unique selves to work each day.
Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, collaboration, openness and simplicity. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development. We pour joy, passion, and meaning into our products, our people and the world.
To operate assigned bottling equipment. To assure consistent product quality, minimize waste, maintain a safe and clean work environment and maximize equipment effectiveness. Please note that some individuals may be tasked with specialized duties (such as Dry Supplies or Change Parts) and so may have additional job functions in place of or in addition to those list below, but that these individuals fall under the same pay scale and general expectations as any other employee classified as an Operator, and can be used as a "standard" Operator at any time.
- Safely operate one or more of the following machines or combination of machines: depalletizer, unloader, cleaner, filler, capper, labeler, lot coder, case packer, case coder, palletizer.
- Tag and report all equipment defects on machinery and assist with repairs as needed.
- Utilize component reconciliation process completely and correctly to prevent excessive inventory variances.
- Perform changeovers as required for each piece of machinery.
- Ensure machine functions correctly at budgeted efficiency once changeover is complete.
- Perform on-line quality checks as specified in work instructions
- Observe good manufacturing practices, good housekeeping and follow all safety rules as required.
- Wear all safety equipment, like eye protection, ear protection, and safety shoes, etc as required.
High School or equivalent is preferred
Demonstrate commitment to the PR USA, Fort Smith QSE Management System policy, procedures, and dedication to the achievement of Operational Excellence, business performance, and sustainability through:
- Producing quality products with a focus on customer satisfaction and cost effective operations
- Identifying and reducing product safety risks and practicing good manufacturing practices
- Practicing safety awareness and safe work practices to ensure the health, safety and welfare of employees, contractors and visitors: by identifying and reducing safety risks, maintaining a clean work environment, and practicing good health, hygiene, and safety practices
- Protection of the environment through recycling, minimizing waste, and conservation of natural resources
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Back to top