- Napa, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Supervisor in overseeing the daily activity of the bar team, ensuring breaks are being taken and daily tasks are being completed
- Assist Supervisor in creating greater efficiencies to reduce wine waste in the Visitor Center while also providing guests with high quality, enticing product
- Maintain bar inventory sheets, and ensure they are up to date
- Monitor and organize bar refrigerators, rotating the appropriate SKUs for tastings and keeping them stocked for service
- Sustain bar cleanliness and equipment maintenance (sanitizing, de-lime dishwasher, etc.)
- Keep necessary bar items stocked and available for daily service
- Buff glassware
- Bus tables
- Restock Coasters
- Assemble pairing plates
- General support duties as requested
15% Inventory Restock:
- Assist Supervisor and Restock person in ensuring wine and supplies are organized and appropriately stocked in the Mumm Napa wine shop, the VC bar, wine storage, and tax paid storage.
- Assist with counting wine inventory at the end of each month.
- Operate forklift to move wine and supplies to appropriate inventory locations for the needs of the business.
- Receive wine deliveries, and accurately document wine transfers between various VC inventory locations.
- Strategic storage utilization for inventories due to limited space on property.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs all related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to read, write and speak English; bilingual any other language a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Highly organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to calculate.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Weekends, Holidays and some evening may be required.
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to lift heavy boxes (40-50 lbs) on a repeated basis.
- Position entails excessive standing and walking, and considerable bending.
- The hospitality/tasting room requires an experienced public contact person able to consistently maintain enthusiasm and project a positive company image.
Job requires the ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Back to top