Position Title: Associate Brand Manager
Location: New York, NY (Headquarters)
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for assisting on the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical brand plans across a specific brand. This role provides significant opportunity for leadership and ownership as the primary responsibilities will consist of general management, support of brand program creation, execution of key brand initiatives, coordinating / supporting brand content creation, supporting financial accountability and A&P ROI analysis, and regular analysis of business performance.
The ideal candidate should have proven experience managing multiple brands. You should consider joining us if you are consumer focused with an entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about the drinks industry and want to make an impact on the brands you are managing.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
General Brand Management:
- Support Director on annual Brand Playbook development and execution of brand plans and programs
- Translate brand strategy into consumer communication, experiential, and customer/shopper programs for the On Premise and Off Premise
- Support innovation launches and value-added-packs
- Conduct regular base business analysis on brands by analyzing data sources such as Nielsen, Numerator, etc.
- Always-on tracking of traditional & digital media strategies / trends, demand territories and occasions, brand perceptions, competitor activities, brand and campaign performance, P&L
Content Creation (CC):
- Support the Creative Content Director in coordinating the creation of brand assets (ATL and BTL) for always-on and key campaign periods
Marketing Finance (MF):
- Support financial accountability and ROI analysis through management of vendor purchase orders and A&P budget tracking
- Nature & Scope: Position works with members of the central marketing department, divisional marketing, sales management, agency services agency personnel, as well as various vendor and provider representatives. Additionally, this role requires strong project management skills.
Competencies: List the minimum requirements necessary to satisfactorily perform the current position. If an item is preferred, please designate it as such.
- 2+ years of marketing experience; experience in strategy/brand development, including brand positioning and brand building activities (digital/social and retail)
- Entrepreneurial, innovative mindset. Flexible and able to work with agility.
- Strong financial / business / analytical acumen. Must be proficient in excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as outstanding aptitude for time management.
- Thoroughness, creativity, interpersonal awareness, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Proficiencies in problem solving and the ability to multitask are requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills; spirits industry experience not required.
- MBA preferred
Education: Minimum of bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing; MBA preferred.
This role is based in New York City, NY
Approximately 25% travel to field locations
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: