Analyst, Chains Finance
- Irving, TX
Job Title: Finance Analyst, Chains
Business Unit: Commercial Sales, Chains Division
Manager: US Chains Customer division of Spirits Sales
Direct Reports: None
Position Location: Irving, TX office or New York, NY HQ office
Pernod Ricard USA is part of the Pernod Ricard Group, the second largest Wine & Spirits company in the world. At Pernod Ricard USA, we celebrate conviviality: our purpose is to bring people together every day and create the moments that make life worth living.
A core part of the PR USA Commercial Sales organization, the Chains Division is responsible for directing and driving all commercial activity for key national accounts, across both the off and on-premise channels. This includes well-known national chains like Kroger, Walmart, Costco, Target, Olive Garden, Caesars Resorts, and Hilton Hotels. In addition, the Chains team also manages the US Military business.
Reporting to the US Chains Customer division of Spirits Sales, the Finance Analyst, Chains will be responsible for supporting the Chains Division sales teams by providing strong financial planning & analysis expertise.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for the general day to day commercial financial activities involved in supporting the U.S. Chains and Military businesses, nationally.
- Supports annual budgeting process for Chains, including development and deployment of financial tools and templates and coordination with HQ Finance and other Division finance teams.
- Build quarterly forecasting, including identification of key risks and opportunities.
- Produces monthly Chains financial and management reports.
- Completes month, quarter and year-end activities.
- Tracks A&P and T&E spend within Chains division.
- Manages price file maintenance for one of our key Chain customers
- Minimum 1-2 years of Finance/Accounting or relevant experience; Spirits industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Strong analytical skills, must be able to generate insights from data
- Comfortable with large data sets and building financial models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and well organized
- Advanced Excel skills. Hyperion Essbase, Oracle BI expertise a plus.
Role may involve up to 5% travel
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
- Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Back to top