Activation Specialist, Craft, Commercial Advocacy
- Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Activation Specialist, Craft, Commercial Advocacy
Department: Spirits Marketing
Reports To: Area Activation Manager
Location: Remote (Atlanta)
The Activation Specialist position will be responsible for leading Elyx, Altos Tequila, Avion Tequila, Glenlivet, Redbreast, and Jameson on-premise activation specialists and brand ambassador program from a brand marketing and sales POV through management, development and coordination of the full team; and creation of best in class activation, sales, and programming. This position also will support various responsibilities of managing the Ambassador/Specialist program ranging from point of sale delivery, tracking, sales data, recapping, on boarding, finances, social media and scheduling.
- Identify and target 50-75 key on-premise accounts within the local market that strategically fit with target brands in the Commercial Advocacy program
- Create relationships with key stakeholders and local trade within account universe
- Drive menu placements and features year-round on all brands within portfolio that cater to local market trends and specific accounts
- Act as in market liaison between PRUSA brands and trade to generate local influence
- In market expert identifying opportunities and expanding the presence of the PRUSA portfolio to strategically adapt brand consumer engagement platform to local market accounts
- Identify, produce, and execute with brand POS that fit within the segmented account universe to best represent the PRUSA portfolio
- Execute KPI's with target brands in specific accounts that locally identify with each brand
- Increase brand visibility based on account level needs
- Leverage brand 'consumer engagement platform' in local market and adjusting as needed to best represent the brands within the account universe specifically
- Drive recruitment for localized experiential programs for each brand within market
- Create opportunities locally to best represent the PRUSA portfolio
- Collaborate with local distributor and PRUSA sales teams to drive sales, in-market account planning, KPI delivery and activation
- Drive sales with category-specific trade and consumer programming
- Assist in distribution by leveraging account relationships and activation programming
- Analyze and maintain local sales data to identify opportunities for specific accounts and brands in/outside of account universe
- Budget management
- Weekly pre-plans
- Monthly recaps that identify success in market
- Quarterly business review recaps to showcase local market activation
- Expense management
- Lilypad reporting on a daily basis
- Menu placement reporting
- Competitive activity reporting
- Social media presence
Key Contact points (external and internal):
- Area Activation Managers
- Brand Ambassadors
- Local Market Managers
- Local Distributor Team
- Four-year college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years general work experience
- Minimum 5 years US Spirits experience
- Sales and marketing experience required; distribution and finance experience a plus
- Solid team leader
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Strong voice - able to relay, effectively, information and points of view in a persuasive manner, building consensus across constituencies. Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Fiscally minded - able to manage, track and forecast funding needs to the benefit of the business.
- Sales minded - able to sell and leverage the PRUSA portfolio
- Digital Savvy - understands the importance of social media and able to leverage within the on-premise universe
- Commercially minded - able to work collaboratively with all commercial partners, and to ensure ongoing communication.
- Team oriented - able to work collaboratively and within company style across a variety of teams, personalities and situations to ensure consistency of programming and belief in concept.
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Back to top