- Fort Lauderdale, FL
This position will report and provide support to Accounting.
Accounting Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepares accruals and other journal entries during month end close along with entering the journal entries into JDE (E1).
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Reconcile E1 and A&Po system.
- Works in conjunction with Shared Service accounting team on all accounting related areas to ensure compliance with SLA agreement.
- Participates in the day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate recording of the financial transactions and processing of financial data is in accordance with internal procedures in ERP environment.
- Participates in Statutory and Internal audits.
- Responsible for all ICO netting transactions and maintaining those accounts.
- Participates in ICO Consolidation process and reconciling transactions between entities.
- Review and verify all Advertising and Promotional related invoices entered into A&Po system.
- Participates in Structure costs budget, Estimate, Actual variances & accruals
- Monitor the IFRS accounts, database and reporting's.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years' experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Work independently, take initiative, and respond to rapidly changing environment
- Usage of JD Edwards is a plus
Back to top