Validation Specialist-Remote Position– preferably the Greater San Francisco Bay or Los Angeles CA
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. The company is a leading force in the development, production, marketing, servicing, and support of laboratory instrumentation and ancillary services throughout the world.
Job Title: Validation Specialist
Location: Remote Home Based Position in the West Coast (CA) – preferably the Greater San Francisco Bay or Los Angeles Areas
Duration: Long Term
- Support Compliance Projects and Programs
Core Job Duties:
- Design, Author, and Execute Computerized System Validation (CSV) – according to GAMP 5 guidance – especially on Analytical Laboratory Test Equipment and other Lab Information Systems
- Technical Writing of Qualification Protocols (IQOQ), Calibration Procedures, and other instrument support documents
- Pre-Qualification/Validation activities, such as system risk assessments
- Translate technical information and requirements into qualification/validation test design
- Contribute to the overall growth of PerkinElmer's compliance business
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree; scientific background preferred
- At least 3-5 years of pharmaceutical of FDA related validation experience
- Good knowledge of GMPs, 21CFR Part 11, USP 1058 – and other relevant industry regulations and guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability work independently
- Organized and task oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – especially on technical topics
- Self-directed and motivated individual who is able to operate in a rapidly changing business environment
- Customer-oriented, conducting job function with a primary focus on customer satisfaction (internal & external) and ability to deal with customer complaints
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Office Word and Excel and Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Project
- Ability to Build consensus among team of stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking/analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with a multitude of laboratory equipment a plus
- Lab Environment (may need to follow Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Polices);
- Office Environment.
Benefits at PerkinElmer
Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan / Job training and professional development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top