Territory Service Sales Manager
Purpose of main Job: To manage the Service Business of the region to meet/exceed Orders, Revenue and Contribution Margin, as per the AOP, Manage AR for contracts
- To Meet/Exceed the target for Orders/ Revenue /Contribution Margin as per AOP
- Increase contract penetration for sustainable business groth
- To ensure Contract Renewal rate / Warranty Conversion rate is met as per plan.
- To convert billable units to contracts , upsell as per plan.
- Achieve CMC business target of region
- To develop new programs and promote them, to generate additional profitable revenue from time to time, in clear alignment with organization objectives.
- To Upsell contracts with consumables sales.
- Lead Regional Service Sales Team to keep on target
- Maintain Account Receivales within decided DSO
- Manage Key accounts with regular KPI presentation
- To promote and develop One Source or MV Contracts and to develop or utilize the existing team for promoting the One Source business.
Job Requirements :
Education Any graduate/post graduate preferably Science with 8+ Years of Exp in Contract/AMC Business Required work experience related to position
- Customer oriented, Persistent, Committed, Focused on achieving results
- Drives ideas to implementation and execution in a timely manner
- Thinks ahead and anticipates opportunities and challenges
Competencies Strategic Perspective
- Provides innovative growth ideas
- Collaborates well across PKI
- Develop Service coverage and sales plan (customers)
- Provides inspirational leadership
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Attracts/develops/retains high potential/ performing teams
- Collaborates well with all PKI organizations
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top