Technical Support Specialist
Summary: This is a client support position, providing technical support for reagent/kit products and instrument/consumable systems. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to customers and internal staff with technical product inquiries via phone, email and web tools
- Provide scientific application support for the DAS (Discovery and Analytical Solutions) product portfolio
- Log and track support cases in appropriate databases
- Investigate and document quality related complaints and provide customer feedback
- Develop extensive hands-on expertise with DAS instruments and reagents, including assay applications using associated instrumentation and software.
- Support new product introductions and provide feedback to the organization on market and scientific trends.
- Provide input for sustained engineering and quality teams
Job Requirements :
- Requires a B.S or M.S in biological or medical sciences with 3-5 years' relevant experience
- Hands-on laboratory experience with biological research instrumentation
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with CRM systems such as SAP, Sales Force dot com (SFDC) or Service Max
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Additional Language Fluency is desirable (German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French)
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Proven ability to analyze and solve complex problems
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top