Technical Support Engineer
'-- Give product demo to distributors and end users
- Perform some product validation in field
- Perform on site installation, reparing, maintenance etc
- Provide application training courses to the customers in field (Greater China), Provide internal pre-sale technical training to distributors and sales team.
- Work with other colleagues to introduce new products into Greater China Market.
- Involved in CFDA registration process: type testing, clinical trial, expert review, etc.
- Attend scientific conference around China, sometimes he/she needs to give a speech at the conference
- Help the chief representative to sign up new distributors
- Willing to travel nationalwide frequently and work independently
Minimal 3-year plus experiences of NGS based applications;the working experience at Multi-national Company is preferred
Master's degree or above in molecular biology, cell biology, genetics, biotechnology or other related discipline,
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top