Our tax internship program is designed to provide a young professional a true opportunity to develop tax compliance, tax research, and tax software skills, working hands-on in the tax department of a multinational company, on a variety of projects.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly tax provision process
- Assist with U.S. compliance
- Assist with SOX documentation and testing
- Assist with various tax projects and software improvement initiatives
Job Requirements :
- Completed a bachelor's degree in accounting or taxation
- Candidate should have interest in pursuing a career in the field of taxation
- Excellent communication skills, outstanding analytical skills, an ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office software (especially MS Excel)
- Ability to work in a team environment
PERKINELMER IS AN EEO/AA EMPLOYER
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top