Strategic Marketing Intern- Hopkinton, MA
We are seeking an undergraduate level Life Sciences student (dual major in Business preferred) for a Strategic Marketing Summer Internship. The intern will work on initiating and developing a process and warehouse for technical content and data generated from technical applications work. The product portfolios covered comprise life science research tools for the academic, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology industries, to further drug discovery efforts as well as basic research. The eventual goal would be to have multiple points of access to the content for global sales, field applications, technical support, and customer service. The role will interact on a multi-faceted level from Strategic Marketing in terms of cross functional collaboration with technical applications, R&D, marketing communications, product management, technical and customer support, as well as global sales. This is a full time (40 hours/week) opportunity for approximately 3 months (June – August).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create standards, process, warehouse, and active, multiple access points for new content that becomes available from technical applications and R&D work
- Enable organization and management of data on internal and external PerkinElmer web site, as well as via multiple access channels
- Instill a communication system to alert sales and technical/customer support when updates are available on the warehouse interface
- Collate data from various functions and present to the strategic marketing team, marketing communications, and product management for review
- Collaborate cross functionally to evaluate and qualify content prior to launch
- Implement a seamless system that can be leveraged across functions and product portfolios
Job Requirements :
- Pursuing B.S./B.A. in Life Sciences, dual major or background in Life Sciences and Business preferable
- Prior work experience in the Life Sciences industry preferred
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience
- Keen attention to detail – proofing, editing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to collaborate within a team environment
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top