- Establish laboratory quality system, calibration and verification etc.
- Establish CE marking requirement and CLSI EP evaluate standard etc .
- Handle and analysis product quality issue and quality trend .
- Coordinate conmmunication with production, purchasing and other corss function.
- Other tasks assigned by QC Manager.
At least 4 year's work experience in laboratory of IVD, Medical Device, or Pharmaceutical industry and PCR.
Good English proficiency in both oral and written.
At least bachelor degree majoring in Biology/Chemical / Pharm. or related.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top