Sr Global Marketing Manager
Inspiring a team to deliver superior results takes great leadership. Working across functions to define objectives, goals and integrated Marketing plans involves strategic thinking, marketing acumen and people management. Building relevant, engaging communications demands discipline and customer focus. Deriving insights and actions from results requires analytical prowess. If you are a passionate leader with deep Marketing, strategic and analytical skill and have a desire to deliver great results, PerkinElmer would like you to join their Marketing team!
You will work with business and sales teams in the development of strategic B2B marketing plans to achieve life science product sales and marketing goals. You will guide implementation of plans and campaigns using a wide variety of digital and off-line marketing activities.
- Develop integrated marketing plans using appropriate elements of the marketing mix to support sales and marketing objectives
- Guide execution of digital campaigns and nurture programs, including the creation of online content, email and landing pages
- Work closely with PR and social media internal teams and external agencies in development of earned media programs
- Direct development of optimized website content in support of an engaging user experience
- Supply strategic messaging framework for delivery of offline activities such as tradeshows and telemarketing working with field marketing teams
- Align communication with field marketing and other marketing teams to ensure integration with global and regional marketing plans
- Drive continuous improvement through analysis of Marketing results
- Own and manage allocated budgets and report regularly on spend against budget
- Stay abreast of competitor and market trends
- Travel to customer sites and interesting locations worldwide (occasional travel is required)
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 8-10 years marketing communications experience working in online and offline Marketing channels
- Experience working in life science market required
- Experience of Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or the sciences, MBA preferred
A successful candidate will …
- Be passionate about driving team and organization goals and objectives
- Have strong people and project management skills
- Think strategically and direct tactical execution
- Through leadership, foster innovation and champion new ideas and initiatives; create an environment that supports innovation.
- Be process-oriented but also show an entrepreneurial style. Demonstrate willingness to become as involved as needed to drive results.Share ideas with all levels of the organization
- Focus on customer needs, adapt to worldwide cultures and want to deeply understand their customers' buying journeys
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Work in a fast paced, complex environment, comfortable and stimulated by ambiguity and can anticipate and adapt to change; is flexible and resilient.
- Demonstrate ability to manage budgets, financial terms and reports
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top