Shared Services Intern
We are seeking highly-motivated candidates for our Human Resources (HR) Intern position located in our Waltham, Massachusetts headquarters. Throughout this internship, you will be exposed to a variety of HR functions and projects. This is an ideal experience for someone who is interested in beginning a career in HR, as well gaining exposure to a corporate headquarters environment. The Human Resources Intern will work directly with the HR Shared Services team on various key projects.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Visually document key work processes
- Engage with team during HRMS platform implementation
- Support training material development
- Document Imaging
- Special projects as assigned
Job Requirements :
- 3rd and 4th year BA/BS students or MBA students preferred
- Human Resources or similar major preferred
- High level of confidentiality and detail orientated
- Personable, approachable and professional attitude
- Strong and professional communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel , PowerPoint and Visio
- Proficiency in using business applications
- General experience in business and technical projects
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and agile learner
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top